CONNECT WITH ME
Join me on the deep dive....
"In my career as a hospital chaplain I encountered hundreds of people who wished their lives were different. Whether challenged by the death of a loved one or a traumatic experience, too many of the people I met found themselves filled with regret and despair over the life they never lived. Over and over I heard stories of forgotten dreams, lucrative yet unfulfilling careers, relationships and opportunities wasted. I was struck by the sheer number of people living a shell of the life they really wanted.
I became a Coach because I believe a fulfilling and abundant life isn’t reserved for the few or the lucky. I believe an abundant life is our birthright. My greatest joy is helping others find the courage and freedom to create the life they have always wanted – and to create that life not with sweeping, radical changes, but through small changes that lead to a bigger life."
Founder/Co-Owner/Certified Co-Active Coach
An established speaker, presenter and Co-Active Coach, Becky brings to Black Pearl Coaching over 20 years of experience in companioning individuals and systems toward a more fulfilling, creative, and abundant way of being in the world. Informed by a unique blend of skills, experiences and education, Becky creates an inspiring and life-changing experience for her clients.
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE CREDENTIALS:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (the Coaches Training Institute)
- Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Accredited iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram Practitioner
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry (AI) Facilitator (Center for Appreciative Inquiry)
- Certified Spiritual Director
- Certified DISC Facilitator
- Trained Intentional Interim Minister
- MDiv, MPS
- Ordained United Church of Christ